with an Allen Kelly HVAC Inspection
Can your air conditioning handle the summer heat wave? Don’t wait until you’re left feeling the heat.
Now is the time to make sure your heating and air conditioning system will work efficiently throughout the season.
Take advantage of a home and HVAC inspection now. This inspection will give you peace of mind now so you can reduce the risk of untimely and costly repairs.
Your HVAC unit inspection includes:
- Check motor operations
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect condenser coil and drains
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check compressor operations
- Inspect filters
- Ensure your vents are in proper working order
- Check your house for “air leaks”
- Examine duct work
… and more.
It’s simple! Just complete this form, and we’ll contact you shortly: