“Never doubt that a group of concerned citizens can change the world. It is often the only thing that ever has.”
— Margaret Mead
When you have been in business for more then a quarter century, you realize that it is not enough to merely have a company – it is vital to give back to our community. We are proud to be a part of the Triangle area, and to show our appreciation, we contribute to several local charities every month.
Some of the charities that we support include:
- Triangle Family Services, which helps families facing homelessness and mental health issues.
- Brown Bag Ministry which prepares brown bag lunches for those in need.
- House of Hope, which helps girls who have suffered sexual, physical or emotional abuse.
- InterAct of Wake County, which aids victim of domestic violence.
- The March of Dimes, a non-profit organization that strives to improve the health of mothers and their babies.
- Exchange Family Center, which fights child abuse and neglect