“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” -Winston Churchill
Allen Kelly and Company has a lot to be thankful for. Our customers are the key to our business, and we strive to provide them with 5-star service. We know that they have helped us grow over the last 25 years!
But we also realize that a business is about much more than offering a product. It’s not enough to serve the people in our community; as a successful business, we believe it’s our duty to serve the community as well. That’s why we show our thanks by contributing to charities across the Triangle area. One of the ways we do this is by working with WNCN and their “3-Degree Guarantee.”
The 3-Degree Guarantee
Allen Kelly has partnered with WNCN to help raise money for through the “3-Degree Guarantee.” How does it work? Every time the WNCN meteorologist predicts the weather correctly within three degrees, we donate $100 to a local charity. Through this program, we’ve donated thousands of dollars to help organizations throughout our community. Some of these organizations include:
- Triangle Family Services, which helps families facing homelessness and mental health issues.
- Brown Bag Ministry, which prepares brown bag lunches for those in need.
- House of Hope, which helps girls who have suffered sexual, physical or emotional abuse.
- InterAct of Wake County, which aids victims of domestic violence.
- The March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization that strives to improve the health of mothers and their babies.
- Exchange Family Center, which fights child abuse and neglect.
If you want to know more about the local charities we support, check out the 3-Degree Guarantee at WNCN.