If you’d like to increase the efficiency of your heating and cooling, there’s no better way to do it than with a geothermal system. At Allen Kelly & Co., we’re Raleigh’s geothermal experts – count on us for turn-key design and installation of your new system.
Also called ground source heat pumps (GSHP), geoexchange and earth coupled systems, a geothermal heating and cooling system is a more earth-friendly way to maintain your home or commercial facility’s air comfort. By using renewable heat energy from the earth, geothermal systems increase heating efficiency by 50 to 70% and cooling efficiency by 20 to 40%, saving you money in the process.
Why Install a Geothermal Heating & Cooling System?
In addition to their green aspect, ground source heat pumps present many advantages for Raleigh home and business owners. The benefits of installing a GSHP include:
- Cost savings from reduced system maintenance and increased efficiency
- Renewable energy tax credits from federal and state governments
- Free water heating in the summer as a byproduct of cooling your home
- Longer system lifespan and more reliability compared to traditional HVAC systems
- Creates better indoor air quality without pollen or pollutants from outdoor air
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications, new construction and retrofits
- No unsightly outdoor components
- No noisy fans like those associated with traditional heating and A/C systems
- And more!
See What Our Clients are Saying!
Hear what an actual customer has to say about our GeoThermal Heating and Cooling Solution!” >>Learn More
*Please note, Allen Kelly now uses state-of-the-art drilling technology to minimize disruption to your yard!
Providing GSHP installations across Raleigh & the entire Triangle
To learn more about geothermal cooling and heating systems, click here or contact our Raleigh geothermal installation specialists today. We’ll thoroughly explain the benefits, installation process and tax credits and help you decide whether a ground source heat pump is the right choice for your home or business.
At Allen Kelly, we proudly offer geothermal heat pump installations across the Triangle. Whether you live in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Clayton, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Hillsborough, Greensboro or Mebane, call Allen Kelly to speak to one of our GSHP specialists about installing a geothermal system on your property.