When it comes to heating and cooling, geothermal systems set the standard in efficiency. Take environmental responsibility at your home or business with a new geothermal heating and cooling system from Allen Kelly & Co. We’re Chapel Hill’s geothermal experts!
Also called ground source heat pumps (GSHP), earth energy, geoexchange or earth coupled systems, geothermal systems use underground piping to harness the earth’s heat energy and control indoor air temperature. With a 50 to 70% higher heating efficiency and 20 to 40% higher cooling efficiency than conventional air source HVAC units, the EPA and DOE have endorsed geothermal systems as among the most energy-efficient options available.
Benefits of geothermal heating & cooling systems
Beyond being eco-friendly, there are many reasons to choose a ground source heat pump for your Chapel Hill home or business. The benefits of installing a GSHP include:
- Renewable energy tax credits from the federal and state government
- Cost savings from increased efficiency and reduced system maintenance
- Free water heating in the summer as a byproduct of cooling your home
- Creates better indoor air quality without pollutants from outdoor air
- Longer system lifespan and more reliability compared to traditional HVAC systems
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications, new construction and retrofits
- No noisy fans like those associated with air source systems
- No unsightly outdoor components – all components are underground or indoors
See What Our Clients are Saying!
Hear what an actual customer has to say about our GeoThermal Heating and Cooling Solution!” >>Learn More
*Please note, Allen Kelly now uses state-of-the-art drilling technology to minimize disruption to your yard!
Providing Turn-Key Geothermal Installations in Chapel Hill & the Entire Triangle
Would you like to learn more about the benefits of a geothermal heating and cooling system? Call Allen Kelly & Co.! Our Chapel Hill geothermal installation pros are happy to answer your questions and help you determine whether a ground source heat pump is right for you.