If you’re interested in a geothermal heating and cooling system, talk to the experts at Allen Kelly & Co. We provide turn-key geothermal system installation for residential and commercial customers in Cary, Apex and Holly Springs, NC.
Using renewable heat energy from the earth to control indoor air comfort, geothermal systems are a more efficient, earth-friendly way to heat and cool your home. Geothermal users see a 50 to 70% increase in heating efficiency and 20 to 40% increase in cooling efficiency over conventional air source HVAC units. These systems, also called ground source heat pumps (GSHP), geoexchange, earth coupled or earth energy systems, have been endorsed by the EPA and DOE as among the most energy-efficient heating and cooling options available.
Why Install a Ground Source Heat Pump?
Whether you live in Cary, Apex, Holly Springs or the surrounding areas, there are many great reasons to choose a geothermal system for heating and cooling. Here are just a few of the benefits of installing a GSHP:
- Renewable energy tax credits from the federal and state government
- Cost savings from increased efficiency and reduced system maintenance
- Free water heating in the summer as a byproduct of cooling your home
- Creates better indoor air quality without pollutants from outdoor air
- Longer system lifespan and more reliability compared to traditional HVAC systems
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications, new construction and retrofits
- No noisy fans like those associated with air source systems
- No unsightly outdoor components – all components are underground or indoors
The Experts Cary, Apex & Holly Springs Trust for Geothermal Installations
Call Allen Kelly & Co. today for more information about geothermal cooling and heating systems. Our Cary GSHP pros will answer your questions, fully explain the available tax credits and help you decide whether a ground source heat pump is right for you.
See What Our Clients are Saying!
Hear what an actual customer has to say about our GeoThermal Heating and Cooling Solution!” >>Learn More
*Please note, Allen Kelly now uses state-of-the-art drilling technology to minimize disruption to your yard!